Saturday, October 20, 2007

Alone



It feels great. After a long time I'm alone again. Being alone is something that's really special to me. It's my way of unwinding and getting in touch with the deepest part of myself. It's almost like the fuel that drives me. It'd be fair to say that I'm at my best when I'm alone. That's when I'm listening to nothing else but that voice inside me. In the white noise of everyday interactions, this voice can easily get muffled. But the challenge that faces me is to never let myself forget the sound of that voice. To make myself long to hear it again. To understand what it's trying to say. To fathom the depths from which it draws its substance. And to allow it to reverberate within myself for just a little while before I'm not alone again.

2 comments:

S.H said...

periodic spells of solitude act as therapy.don't revel in it for too long dear.

Ankesh Grover said...

brilliant.....seriously