Friday, March 02, 2007

I Procrastinate

I live, I breathe, I sleep, I procrastinate. Thats how bad it is. I dont know why i do it...or even why I dont stop doing it....but it keeps getting worse.
Procrastination is a way of life for me...its as ingrained in my existence as say, the appreciation of good food. Ive tried in vain to get rid of this habit. Tried preparing for my exams well in advance...tried packing my bags well in advance of leaving for home....doesnt happen!

Its not like I dont try. Its like my mind deceives me. Tricks me into wasting time. Sometimes I dont even realize Ive wasted time till I glance at the watch. Its official. Theres an ongoing war between me and me. The me that subconsciously wants to waste time and take it easy and the me that says "enough is enough dude, get back to work, lest you get screwed this time" I just hope its the latter that wins. But then, having said that, Im sure that it was the latter me in me that wants me to get back to work..... The other me just wants to blog some more.... but I gotta go design some machine elements....

No comments: