Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Of lazy Sundays and quality time



I simply love Sundays. That's one day of the week when I get to do what I love most-be lazy. That's the only day in the week when I let time pass by unhindered without worrying about absolutely anything under the sun. Although some Sundays in the month do end up getting devoted to 'cleanliness', I see this as more of a necessity-part of my desperate attempts to keep myself and my surroundings civilized.

I never set any kind of pace for myself on Sundays. That's taboo. Things are left to happen by themselves. I just happen to be a casual participant in my life's events on Sundays. This is when free will and the stuff that fills endless management self-help books melt away into oblivion and what results is pure ecstasy. The sheer joy of having nothing to do and no compulsion to do anything seems blissful.

1 comment:

Ujjwal said...

Ha ha, nicely said.